Tuesday, September 29, 2020

EXERCISE

I don’t exercise regularly. I usually do it for a few months and then give up. Several months later I may start again. There are exercises that help to build Stamina, Strength and Flexibility. To build Stamina we can run or swim. To build Strength we can do push-ups, pull-ups or weight training. To increase flexibility we can do some stretching, bending or yoga. I try to do these three types of exercises. I usually run on the spot to avoid running outside. I do push-ups but not weight training since I want to avoid the use of equipment. I also do some stretching, bending or yoga. I feel better when I exercise. I wish I could continue doing it without interruption but it is difficult to stay motivated.

2 comments:

  1. i'm like that too, i start, then stop, then start again, and indeed knowing its good for the body to do it doesn't make it easier to stick with it...but reading your post inspires me to start up again, wishing us both luck :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment b.c. In these covid days we need to think of our health. Good health should reduce the risk.

      Delete